Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by shrapnel
One thing should be clearly understood; anything Buzz supports has got to be as questionable as Buzz himself is.

The only more ignorant person that doesn’t understand how irrelevant he really is is none other than John Burns.

Both he and Buzz have been shown the door and neither one is as smart as the doorknob…

I'll keep that in mind when I'm in D.C. influencing policy makers and you're on your couch, singing the blues.

Of course, a magnificent pillar of righteousness, such as yourself, can travel to Washington at your leisure because a government employee like you has no oversight to check that you are working so you can keep the money rolling in, while you are busy influencing other nerdowells.

Everyone knows that Washington D.C. is full of people that matter and want the best for our country. While you’re there, say goodbye to Tester, as he is sure to return to Montana and continue doing nothing as he did for all those years in Washington…

Is that your excuse for doing nothing? Pathetic.

I get more done in a day of doing nothing than you do in a week of influencing. Anytime you want to try to do nothing at the rate I do it, you would be welcome to try, but alas, you have been weighed, you have been measured and you have been found, wanting…

I'll be sure to keep you up to speed on all the things I accomplish. I'm sure you're sick of hearing about all the winning, and I understand the jealousy and envy you surely feel. Meh, goes with the territory when you're a winner, always plenty of losers like you trying to compensate.

This whole ego driven "I am a winner" things is a huge crockofshit...... but then again Buzzjob you are in good company with John Burns, Rick Caligula, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton
etc....
If you were truly a winner you wouldn't have to convince anyone of that....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.