I currently have a Red Hawk, in 41 Rem Mag, for handgun hunting. It has a 7-1/2" barrel and I had a very good smith do a complete action job on it. Very smooth, accurate, handgun that isn't difficult to use. Over the years, I've had quite a few different hunting handguns. T/C Contender Super 14" in 44 Rem Mag, a 28, 29's, 629's, 57's, 657's, SRH's and RH's. Accuracy, for me, has been about the same for all of them, acceptable hunting accuracy with me being the weakest link. Reliability? Have honestly never had an issue with any of them. I was particularly attached to a SRH, in 44 Rem Mag, with a 9-1/2" barrel and used it a lot. Still have the 4" 28, that thing makes me look good! Lol! No matter what I put in it, it shoots right where I point it, from 125's to 180's! The RH 41 Rem Mag and the 28 357 Mag are what I still have and use and don't think you can go wrong with any of them.

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member