Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by BuzzH
[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

No wonder you shot a dink like that, your snowmobile wouldn’t pull a good sheep out of the back of your truck.

You have to purposely search your pathetic name to find yourself listed in a discussion anywhere. You are a tool, and not a very sharp one and you are the only one besides Lost Trail that doesn’t know it.

Congratulations tuffie…

Shows how little you know about rams that weren't transplanted into marginally "difficult" mule deer country. Tell us how far from the truck you were when you killed your Anaconda ram, maybe 2 miles and I bet I'm being generous. You know the only "hard" part about hunting rams in Montana is drawing the tag, and I know you never had the sack to hunt the unlimited areas.

Those rams in the North Fork were not transplanted and what you want to look for is rams 8-10+ years old. Mine was 9. Oh, and its designated wilderness, you know, the place in Wyoming where NR's like you can't hunt without a guide. Probably a good rule, you'd just get yourself in trouble being that far from a wheatfield with your knee pads out of reach and all.

Oh, and my Dad killed a net all-time B&C ram where you shot yours. He was 63 years old and fighting a nasty cold the whole time. For the time frame you killed yours, it wasn't even an average ram for that area, trigger happy in a long season with what at the time was probably the best tag in Montana, brutal.

So that earlybrd isn't confused, having never seen a mountain or bighorn ram, this isn't a mountain goat, it would be a bighorn sheep:

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

Last edited by BuzzH; 06/11/23.