The alignment collar for the lower unit was the most puzzling thing ever, like I said I watched it roll off the carport at slow speed. Never to be seen again.
I thought about offering a reward for it and no doubt someone would find it right where I spent hours looking.

I dropped an RCBS bullet pulling collet 15 years ago in my mostly organized reloading room. Looked for it for months and gave up and ordered another one. 6 or 9 years later found it laying on the little toggle doodad that locks caster wheels in place. I had moved the roller cart thing numerous times and have no earthly idea how it didn't fall off of that spot.
I laid it back on the toggle thingy - move it 2-3 feet and it would fall off .. crazy it'll drive you crazy .

The little square threaded doodad that the bolt screws into on a motorcycle battery, lost one of those on a spotless garage floor once. Repeat; never to be seen again.
I literally laid down on the floor of the garage and had a cussing temper tantrum

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.