The prices are quit variable. I have bought '50's era model 17 's in 98+condition for $900.00 to 1000.00 in the last 5-6 weeks.....and I don't really need anymore.

However, I can't pass 'em up.

As for 94/22's the Trapper model is about priced right. Now, if you think that is expensive, try to buy a 9422 Factory Color Case Hardened or a 9422 Yellow Boy.

I shoot almost everything Have . I was at the Riveria Gun Show in Vegas man-years ago. The Riveria is gone now. Last hour or 2 of the show I bought 2 NIB Winchester 63's , I had been watching.

2 different sellers. I made a offer 1 guy took it. Next guy I made lower offer , I had shot my wad over 3 days. I started to leave and owner called me back.

Now I get home, broke as hell and a bunch of nice guns. The 1st thing I did was put one of the 63's together and shot it. I couldn't help my self. I would do the same thing again.

NIB guns own you... what the hell good are they? Yes, investments. I have sold most of the NIB stuff . Have 7-8 9422's and 94/17's. Great guns and fun to shoot.

The Blue Book is the most over-rated reference book out there.