Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Originally Posted by tdoyka
The folks that care about pre 64s won't be around in 20 years.

in 20 years i'll still be shooting my old rifles, i doubt that you be shooting your "newer plastic" guns.

Originally Posted by DigitalDan
The folks that care about pre 64s won't be around in 20 years.

When are you moving to California?

Some folks are easily triggered, but sometimes the truth hurts. Your kids/grandkids won't care about most of your crap when you're gone, and that's just how it is. I'll be one of those gone in 20 years and all my blued steel, fine walnut stocks won't impress anyone. Sorry, I've no plastic guns to shoot now, so yep, I doubt I'll be shooting any from the grave. If I did have some though, that's what the grandkids would ask for.

The number of people who care about pre 64s have been on a steady decline for years. 20 years from now they will be such a small segment of gun ownership to be statistically insignificant. Sure, there will be a very small number of people who want one, but it will be very small, even compared to todays number. I'm sure you raised your kids right and all the blah, blah, blah, but pre 64s aren't what they once were and 20 years from now will be even less.

You didn't answer my question.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain