Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Pappy348
⬆️

What he said. If you aren’t shopping around for pretty much everything, you’re losing out and often paying too much.

His list is the same one I use. Local shops are mostly a waste of time as there are just too many bullets out there for them to keep up.

It must suck balls where you live. Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri?? I always find great deals locally.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

These are some I bought yesterday. Also with a 10% discount at this store in July. IF I buy online, it is mainly through Midsouth.

This is a wonderful place to live, but we haven’t had a large outdoor store nearby since Gander shut down, and they had gone sour long before that when they were bought out. A Sprtsmans Warehouse just opened up in Winchester and I’ll check it out soon, but mostly for shotshells as I have oodles and oodles of bullets, and ones I use, not just bargains purchased because they were cheap. Coupla months ago I bought 800 Speer 40 and 46gr .224s for an average of $.11 a pop with free shipping from the comfort of my power-reclining sofa, saving me time, gas, and cash. Buying online also allows me to keep an eye on my Chinese gardener to be certain she’s not goofing off.

What fresh Hell is this?