This is my M-10, 98 Mauser in 350 RM. I built it with a 1-14 twist 26" Shaw barrel. Cut a big leaf maple stock, rear is a similar to a Richards dual grip, pistol grip forward is a Mauser cut with Madagascar Ebony tip, recoil bolt plugs and cap, stained with steel wool soaked four days in vinegar acid wash. 100% glass bedded action and bottom metal w free floated barrel. The maple is a bit denser and heavier than walnut, on purpose.

I use the 200 Rem RN and 200 RCBS hard cast for fun and deer. The 225s for more serious work. Mostly I use a fairly stout load of H-4350 and load it like my 35 Whelen in a M-700, the reason for the dual grip and the thick recoil pad. I can if necessary use the 250s with the long action. This rifle will shoot 1/2" groups with the 200 grain bullet combinations,

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox