Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Burleyboy: I have a "lifetime supply" of all the types of primers I use!
BUT.... I would drive down to Idaho to buy Federal Small Rifle "Match" primers if they have them at $59.00 per 1,000!
Let me know.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

The match primers and some of the other brands were more money. I didn't look close enough at what they were but the others ranged from $7.99 to maybe 11.99. I'm guessing the match if they had them were the more money ones. If you guys have Cal Ranch stores up there that's were I got them. There were at least 6 different Federal and cci at $5.99/100 because I bought 1000 of each that were that price.

I believe I have a new brick if Federal gold metal match small rifle in the basement but I wouldn't sell them much under current replacement cost anymore. I sold a lot to friends the last few years at $40/1000 and regret it now. It's a newer brick bought in about 2019 from sportsmans.

If you need them bad I'll work something reasonable out for you but it would be more than $59. We were just I'm montana at Fairmont for 3 days but might go back up in a month. Most of my loads use cci41s or cci 400s. The only Federal I normally run is the 215 match in my 28 nosler.

Bb