Originally Posted by MS9x56
Missed 3 years while I served in Germany so 47 years. Lord willing maybe I will get 60. Raised both my children on wild game, made them strong and healthy. Taught them both to hunt so I never had to hunt for them.

good for you ! i did that to so son and daughter know how to take care of fish and game, my son was like a wild game butcher saint while going to college in Duluth ,Mn. he lived like the movie Animal House they had plenty fun i believe , but if someone caught fish or shot game and they had a feast my son Cory cleaned all the game and fish for the boys at the house they had no ideal how to clean game or fish and then my son cooked it for them. every time i visited him empty beer cans all over , garbage cans full of beer cans and pizza boxes too must have been plenty parties ! but my wild son did finish his 4 year degree in 5 years , now works for the DNR . son is now a fitness nut ,when son and i were out west had a big bull down during archery season back in the mountains was told to get a mule or horse to get that bull out i said naw Cory my son will do just fine with my help. Daughter was much easier , cleaner and a over achiever 7 years graduated with honors and is a Doctor of Medicine . now i get the privilege to teach grandson to hunt and fish then learn to clean game.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman