Originally Posted by mrmeener
Originally Posted by MTGunner
Their border is much smaller than ours. Close their border. Otherwise, we bomb and attack the cartels. MTG
except for the revolutionary war and the war of 1812 that would be the only war I would be in favor of. but the DEA and CIA get billions from the narcos and that includes all the fat latrino sheriffs by the border. I am sick of these fake cowboy sheriffs going on FUX news crying about the border. do something about it. they cry about not enough money or men so call for a posse

"... they cry about not enough money or men so call for a posse ..."

They have! But a county only has so many resources!
Unless you're a major metro area like Harris County (Houston), Tarrant County (Ft Worth) or Bexar County (San Antonio), your "sheriff's posse" isn't very large. An entire sheriff's department, deputies and admin is probably less than 50 people.
When you have 3,000 illegal aliens coming at you, wha'cha gonna do? Call "GhostBusters"! LOL! (Sorry, I couldn't help myself!)
Gov. Abbott tells the Nat'l Guard to put up razor wire! Impenetrable? No, but it helps.
Since the Nat'l Guard has no "federal" authority on the (ahem!) "border", the CBP has the authority to cut the razor wire to allow people to get out of the river so they won't drown!

Saw a video of a watercraft with guardsmen on board trying to deter aliens from crossing the river.
"Help me!", an alien shouts!
"NO!", replied a guardsman.
They eventually pushed around the watercraft and came ashore. 😖
Another video shows CBP agents cutting the razor wire to allow people to get out of the river. 😡
A third video shows a guardsman placing a ladder up the side of a wall so aliens could climb over the razor wire into the US! 🤬

Regardless of the effort of one group, another group is untying the ropes!

Until you plug the hole in the boat, bailing out the water is an exercise in futility! 😜

It's all about the emotion, "Oh, those poor people!" over the commonsense, "If we don't stop this invasion, these people will ruin our economy and our nation! They ARE invaders!"