I have an update gents:

I have fixed the feeding issue with the 200gr Montana Bullet Works WFN bullet by seating it deeper, with a COAL of 1.220 and still using the max charge of Longshot. Velocity indicates no pressure issues. The pistol has been fully tested and I have no function concerns. For those interested, practice loads the same bullet that has the hi-tek coating averaged 27fps greater velocity.

Getting zeroed was a goat-rope. Upon calling Sig to buy replacement sights to get the correct height, Sig told me they expect people to use a combat sight picture. I told the guy that really makes no sense generally and really sucks for trying to shoot deer at 50 yards. He was aghast and told me that 50 yards was "way to far!" which made me question his experience with handguns. He dodged that question and instead told me that Sig's accuracy standard is a 3" group at 10 yards. Yes, you read that correctly, 10 yards. I found out that their P320 adjustable rear sight will fit the X-Ten's pro cut slide, but will necessitate the removal of the OEM fixed rear. It actually took talking to three different people before one of them told me about this fit. The first two said there was no way it would work, but I kept asking because it looked like it would. The downside is the stupid thing costs $160!!

So rather than pay $160 for a new rear sight, I paid alot less for a mounting plate from Springer Precision and mounted up a Holosun EPS Carry that I had on another gun. The sight zeroed just fine, and it was pretty simple to modify the Simply Rugged holster for the new setup.