Originally Posted by Henryseale
Originally Posted by slumlord
Remember when pickininnies used put their whole set of soup-cooler lips over the entire spout and heel ?? And then commence to drinking only to stop for gasps of air every 30 seconds…
I well remember that when I was a kid back in the early 60's in the southeast. That is exactly why we had separate water fountains back then. That way they could drink how they pleased and we could as well. I would not want to drink water from a fountain nozzle that someone had been literally sucking on. Don't tell me it did not happen as I witnessed it regularly back then. They didn't bother us and we didn't bother them with separate fountains. Seemed very accommodating to me. What was the problem with that? But no, some people somehow thought that it was evil to provide them with their own fountains and forced the removal of separate facilities which then enabled them to pollute everyone's drinking fountain. This often resulted in many public fountains being eliminated altogether. So, no more public water in many public areas for anyone. Now, I am sure some jackass is going to start calling me names for saying this, but it was simple fact behavior that I regularly witnessed.

No one doubts it at all.
If they do.
They live or lived in white bread USA.

Never interacted with the world's most expensive voting pets growing up in Whitebread Maine.

That all changed in 83 when I joined the Army.

For every 5 to 10 out of 100 that are good solid people.
They don't make up for the other useless ones at all..