I should point out a couple of things about these, or any bullet made from rimfire jackets. The first is the jackets are thin - typically about 10 thousandths of an inch thick and are untapered. That is not a bad thing for varmint or plinking bullets however.

The second is the mark left by the firing pin on the case when it was still a rimfire cartridge. It can cause flyers and can make finding the correct COAL more difficult. Sometimes, that one shot that is separate from the rest is the result of the firing pin mark on the jacket - NOT because the OAL is wrong!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Below, firing pin mark on second bullet on the right

These are varmint bullets with thin jackets. They are not designed to be pushed at the highest possible velocity. That is something that most reloaders find hard to understand. Any bullet, regardless of who makes it, does not have to be pushed as fast as possible in order to work! Accuracy isn't usually found at maximum speed!

They are RNs and make a good, inexpensive bullet for a maximum range of about 250 yd.

I can attest that they work well on coyotes, skunks, groundhogs and a couple other critters that needed to be taken out. When you get .75 inch groups at 100 yd., and they cost a few cents each to make, it’s win - win!

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada