Originally Posted by Greyghost
[bleep]-head, I could out work you any day of the week. That last job was planting new freeway signs on every freeway in Southern California. Assembled them, hauled them, and set them... ran the auger digging 6' diameter holes 37' deep. Ran the backhoe and loaded out the dirt, helped building the forms, set the rebar cages and assisted in pouring the concrete, then set the freeway signs, which I had to haul behind the crane. And when I wasn't hauling 48' signs behind the crane, I was hauling the backhoe on the trailer. This was all nighttime freeway work in the middle of traffic. So, [bleep] you... every trip was a permitted load, over length, over width, and overweight. And on a time limit.

Phil
Originally Posted by Greyghost
[bleep]-head, I could out work you any day of the week. That last job was planting new freeway signs on every freeway in Southern California. Assembled them, hauled them, and set them... ran the auger digging 6' diameter holes 37' deep. Ran the backhoe and loaded out the dirt, helped building the forms, set the rebar cages and assisted in pouring the concrete, then set the freeway signs, which I had to haul behind the crane. And when I wasn't hauling 48' signs behind the crane, I was hauling the backhoe on the trailer. This was all nighttime freeway work in the middle of traffic. So, [bleep] you... every trip was a permitted load, over length, over width, and overweight. And on a time limit.

Phil
W
Who you? You California commie welfare supporting prick! I’ve worked more in my sleep than you ever have! And trucking??? Let’s see so 8 hrs on 4 off or what’s the dot regs? I’ll work ur ass in the dirt during spray of NH3 season come to the Midwest let’s see how long you last

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum