Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by drop_point
Chauvin is a sacrifice to the woke mob. You can’t have him breathing when it’s now common knowledge the conviction was based on a lie.
Yep. It was likely arranged that this guy have access to him with a shiv.

The few encounters I have had with law enforcement over the past 15 or so years does not convince me that law enforcement lives up to their motto “To serve and protect”. More likely their motto is “everyone is breaking a law, it is my job to figure out what law you are breaking”. That being said, I agree with both the above comments. I think Chauvin is a victim and being punished excessively for his poor judgement. I also think the people being prosecuted and retained over the January 6 protests are victims same as Randy Weaver, the Branch Davidians and others.

I think the tapes reveal Derek Chauvin was extremely pleased with himself for single handedly detaining a much larger man and a knee grow to boot, and I don’t think he should be a police officer. But I also think his trial was a scam and he is being punished excessively. I can’t believe his being stabbed was a random act of violence without staff knowing it was going to happen. With Chauvin dead we can start getting rid of the January 6 protestors.

Cops are like owning a mean ass Pit Bull. You have to be careful around it. But it keeps the schittbirds in check--if it's allowed to do its job.

Derek Chauvin can drop by my house any time he wants. I wouldn't have put out the welcome mat for George Floyd.