Congratulation also. I became addicted to obtaining what is know as a "Skeeter Skelton" Ruger Blackhawk in .44 spl a few years ago. I hope there are a bunch of you guys who know what that revolver became. It is a shame that Skeeter died before the project was completed. Several of his friends, including his son Bart (who also died recently) had guns very similarly put together. The primary difference in each gun was the material used to make the grip panels. The original project had grip panels made from Dall sheep horn. Lipsey's (a very large wholesaler) convinced Ruger to begin building the small framed, flat toped Blackhawks in .44 spl. The guns were a very big seller. I bought two of them. I have shot one extensively, worked up a load that brings the .44 spl up to its potential with load data provided by Brian Pierce. The other one I took to a gun smith had him take the gun apart, polish all machine and tool marks out, engrave the frame and barrel very modestly, re-blued it with a job that "looks like you can poke your finger into" . Gorgeous! Then I had a guy make grip panels out of elk antler for it. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine. Nothing like a Ruger Blackhawk, old or new.