Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Beaver10
…from Beav.

While I may have shoveled a small hill of his hypocrisy and historical lying on Fire members into his face on another thread. And though it may have bruised his integrity a smidge for some.

I always have, and still do hold a high opinion of him.

He’s one of the few here, that when he wants to offer insight into a complicated discussion, on many topics, not just politics, sports, or shooting…

But insight into the more difficult to understand behaviors of the classes of people who make up the US of A and how a lot of Americans simply get in wrong, trying to define, understand, or blame the movement of swift social and cultural changes, which have sent many Americans reeling into despair. He offers, at the very least, a point of reference to consider if one should want to align their thinking more with reality.

Deflave, might not fit the description of what some might call a ‘expert’ of social and economical behavior and discourse, but he’s well grounded, demonstrating solid understanding into what may simply be called the human condition.

In my opinion, which means nothing, Travis, is worth listening to. When he’s on point and reasoning out the subject matter, that many are simply getting wrong because of their personal influences. There isn’t really anyone better at it than him.

I know Deflave is a proud American and staunch Conservative. Like many of us here are. Sometimes a War of the Roses will happen between members. But in the end, at least for me. I will still stand up for a guy who wants Americans to succeed and not fall prey to a Progressive, Liberal agenda that is designed to destroy our American way of life.

Here’s a podcast from the Shaun Ryan Show I watched recently. To a degree the guest, Nick Freitas, former Green Beret and current ‘Councilmen’ from Virginia made me think of Deflave. Fist bump, to Virginia for being fortunate to have this dude serving your State.

Enjoy the interview, should you decide to watch it. And ‘GFY’ to any ass-hat that says, it’s too long, what’s it about? Stay ignorant then, my Brother. 😝

Beaver, out.

🦫
Oregon neighbor, or at least a fellow Left Coast Loser,

WTF did I miss? What's this catfight pissin contest deal?

I'm not sure I want to read through all 6 pages or so trying to make sense of all this nonsense.

Just put Travis/Dave/Clark up for some type of award and call it good,eh?

PS, like fubes, i'm not sue my attention span can listen/watch that whole video. Is there a Cliff notes availabe?

Brother Geno,
Beav has offered himself up as a non virgin for a sacraficial gang bang..... to alieviate our cabin fever..... a real pard

Thanks irfubar,

good for Beav and the boys, but Mongo Geno straight

I hear ya bro.... I am simply an observer myself... wink

Are you filming it too?
eek

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?