Originally Posted by Jimmypop
He wanted you to know how smart he is that's all.

I could give a care less about all the fluff I would love to see sierra jump into a bonded line that carried a reasonable price.

It would probably be a giant success if they could keep them in stock it seems that a lot of other bullet companies cannot keep anything in stock reliably.

Guess it would take a genius to ask PV what brand bullet they are selling, or better yet ask Sierra if PV bought them from them in the first place. Says not for resale, uh oh !! Oh WAIT. PV wouldn't say where they got it from, would they? Some Anonymous person walked in the outlet, it only one state over and worth the trip, and bought them, and sounds like they RESOLD THEM. 4 hours from Winfeild to Seledia... but worth the trip if buying alot ! One sale of payed for two trips to the outlet !

looked suspiciously like a Sierra pattern UPC

Lets see the UPC and I'll show it to Sierra.. LOL

Quote from Sierras website

Bullet seconds are for private consumption and not for resale. Factory seconds may include blemished bullets and mixed bullets, so please weigh and measure each bullet prior to loading. Factory seconds must be picked up in person and will not be shipped.

Last edited by anothergun; 12/11/23.