Originally Posted by lokifox
I started an account here to say I came to the same conclusion as the original post, independently. Came searching the web for answers and here I am.

The profile is almost identical to a TGK/Gamechanger. They are clearly bonded as it said in the Powder Valley description and on the label. I destructively tested a few to come to that conclusion.

They aren't anything close to a 165 Scirocco. They came up for sale with another huge lot of what were clearly Sierra factory seconds. Did a ton of digging to see if there was a factory load from any of the big names that used a bullet like this. Nope.

The SKU is the ringer for me now...

These are an unreleased bullet from Sierra. Either they were playing with the idea and decided not to pursue it, they were some OEM contract that fell through, or it'll be announced at SHOT. I'm betting on the latter.

Edit to add - Also don't think they're an Interbond. The base is wrong and the ogive doesn't look right for Hornady.

Nice, good to see that other folks who picked up some of these are thinking along the same lines. Hopefully these bullets are some first runs of a soon to be released Sierra bullet, and not a cancelled project. Sierras have always been very easy to get to shoot, but I do like bonded bullets on game.