Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I've seen champion skeet shooters shoot dove off a wire..... and then ask me after the hunt why I wouldn't shoot. We all hunt for different reasons.
Apparently for many it's just to kill something the easiest way they can. Texans in particular are good with calling anything that results in a dead animal hunting and being proud of it. They seem to have zero understanding or regard for the words sporting, fair chase or even wild animal. Unfortunately these people who think anything is fine as long as it results in a dead animal give a black eye to hunters and hunting in the eyes of the non hunting public and make us look like lazy, blood thirsty, slobs.

You are truly clueless aren't you.
A Texan calling me clueless when it comes to hunting is hilarious !

Show me otherwise dip chit.
The non hunting public will ultimately decide whether hunting continues and what methods and technology will be allowed. In case your dumb ass hasn't noticed, several methods are already illegal and others have been outlawed in some States because they were considered unsporting and not fair chase. For instance, baiting and/or running bears, mountain lions and deer with dogs. It's the reason Boone and Crocket and Pope and Young don't allow entrance of pen killed animals into the books, because it's not considered fair chase.

Not sure how this proves your hunting prowess but OK... Funny you mention "some states" but you were talking about how much better you are than a Texas hunter. I think you are a little jealous and still a clueless dipchit.
I average 5-7 deer a season, no bait, no food plots, no lease fees, no cameras, no range finder, no turret twisting, no elevated stands, mostly on public land. Why the fuuck would I be jealous of a Texan that has to pay out the ass to sit in a box watching a feeder ? Oh and I may not be good but my hunting partners say I'm the luckiest damn deer hunter they've ever seen and I'd rather be lucky than good any day.