We are finely a Jack free home....had 2 for over 16 years one was a true Jack Russel the other a Parsons Russel....I've had Labs, Golden Retrievers, Rottweilers and Airedales there is only one dog close Rottweiler only in a smaller package that didn't care how big anything is....
Would feed the deer every winter one day the Parsons snuck out the door and took off after the deer there was around 30 one very large doe didn't run but stood its ground and it was a going to fight....I ran out there and the deer decided to run with the dog trying to run in 18" of snow it was easy to catch it but it had a bad attitude because it didn't get the deer....
The last one we lost had to be put down because of a brain tumor a crazy dog that was going more crazy because of the tumor....she had never never bit any one but showed her teeth if she didn't like the situation... but one day was sitting on the lounge chair with her between my legs sleeping she jumped up when I moved turned around and bit me on my nose luckily I had glass on that saved me from a worst bite....how mean she had gotten it was time to put her down....she couldn't be trusted any more....

No more dogs in my house getting to old and not fair to the dogs.....