Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by RHClark
What current production or at least readily available 9mm is the smallest and most reliable?

Just thought I'd post this for all the pocket carrying, micro 9mm guys.................

Interesting read & comments from a very experience operator about being able to actually be able to fight at more than touching distance.

In today's world, incidents other than just protection against a close up & personal attack are becoming more & more prevalent & that incidence is likely to go nowhere but up.

MM

Why I carry a gun I can fight with by Mackay_Sagebrush

That's all fine and dandy, but most everyone I've come across in the real world quits carrying their full sized pistols over a period of time, other than a few individuals in high threat environments or old retired white guys with nothing better to do. Sometimes folks will pack a full size gun after a high profile shooting gets their feathers riled up, then they shift back down to a more comfortable gun after a while. You see the same circle of life with internet gun carry threads. There's a constant cycle between "what's the smallest gun for xxxx" to "you need a full sized gun for battling a terrorist cell" and then back again, with a bunch of the same cast of characters.
A P365 handles both situations.