I could have voted for him. What I want is a candidate that doesn't think our army has to run all over the world getting involved in other countries crap. Those Europeans and Asians might settle things if they knew the USA wasn't going to weigh in on one side or the other.

We have got to cut loose from this damned foolishness of financing a losing war against Russia. A Russia that probably had very good reasons for not wanting that nasty nation on its border operating bio-labs and making plans to join NATO. NATO's only enemy is Russia.

We have plenty enough problems right here on this continent without looking for more. And we have plenty of enemies without adopting those of other countries.

I understand our military is forbidden to do civilian law enforcement (thank God) but that invasion on our border is not a civilian law enforcement issue. Mexico for some reason is facilitating Russians, Chinese, Middle easterners, Africans, Caribs, and any number of non Mexican nationals to use their country's borders as an entry into the USA. They could be forced by financial sanctions to stop that. We have an alien detention center not over 12 miles from my house. A friend of ours works there, she tells us they have plenty of Russians and Asians and Haitians come through. What's up with that?

So yes, I could vote for Vivek or anybody that is AMERICA FIRST. And I would vote RFK or Libertarian if that woman warmonger Nikki gets nominated.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer