Good news for all that have replied to this thread. I was contacted by the detective in Phoenix working this case. He was able to obtain the bank records and found SEVERAL others that had been defrauded. He may reach out to all of us to see if we will pursue pressing charges and even testifying if necessary. James and I have spoken several times and he knows I will fly out from Illinois to Phoenix to testify. I hope there are others that are willing to do so as well. Again, at this point the recovery of money or getting the "firearms we thought we were purchasing" may be a remote possibility. I am a man of principal and I could care less how old he is, who he knows, what his current living condition is----he needs to be held accountable and this is the first step. The guy is smart and figures he has beaten the system by keeping his scam to under $1,000. Now, by his repeated offenses he has crossed that line. Spread the word here and on other forums you may be on that have been affected by Michael Spectors criminal acts.

My opportunity to take the buck of my life now presented itself, I was as nervous as a small nun at a penguin shoot.

NRA Endowment Member
Life Member Ruger Collectors Assoc.
www.mazoniahuntclub.com