While we’re all being outraged by Apple and Amazon, be aware that many classic movies are being censored in their digital forms by the always-vigilent Left, having their wrong-think removed for our safety. Breitbart’s John Nolte has mentioned this a few times in his columns, and recommends that those who value those old classics secure DVD/BlueRay copies while the getting’s good, before they’re all gone. I have a whole pile already, more than I’ll ever watch, but it’s something to consider for those who’ve gone digital.

Similarly, I’ve had a couple of Kindle titles that are no longer available on my devices because the license has expired, or perhaps been transferred to someone else. Only a couple, but it shows that digital purchases ain’t necessarily Forever. Fortunately, there are huge libraries of classic out-of-print, expired-copyright classics available from other sources for Kindles and other e-reader platforms, many on the Libravox site and also available as audio books on their app.

What fresh Hell is this?