Originally Posted by Journeyman
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by SupFoo
You didn't say how old the hardware actually is...?
About fifteen years old, but functions flawlessly.

So, you bought a first gen Apple TV in 2008 and were happy with it. When you bought it, Prime had been launched for 2 years, but Apple didn't support Amazon. Apple worked their asses off for their clients, and FINALLY, in 2017, reached an agreement with Amazon (to Amazon's favor) to support Amazon on your archaic device. For six years you've benefited from that, (which again was a bonus Apple negotiated for their legacy devices and cost you nothing!), yet now you're angry and indignant and blaming Apple for no longer being able to provide you for free something you never purchased... because Amazon has changed their device parameters...just fv(king WOW...

Hey, SONY...damnit, I just hooked up my Betamax and it doesn't play on my TV... sweet laird jumpin jaysus...

Crap, I can't get media for my laser disc player! I'm gonna' sue....somebody?

Damnit! The five and dime has a whole bucket of VHS, and my TV won't hook up to my VHS player... I'm gonna' sue...somebody?

Gosh darn it...I used to play Leisure Suit Larry on 5-1/4" floppy on my first computer...IT WON'T Play...I'm gonna sue...somebody?

Last edited by Journeyman; 01/21/24.

You can no more tell someone how to do something you've never done, than you can come back from somewhere you've never been...