I watched the Honest Outlaw review and one from sootch00. I don't really care for the latter as a presenter but giving credit where due he does do a more thorough review than most.

Obviously it's a Marlin 336 through and through but with some interesting variations. The magazine comes completely out, it's not a tube within a tube, when you release the knob at the end the whole magazine comes out. It's not made for loading and unloading, just unloading. At around 11:25 he does that with a fully loaded mag and the whole thing flies out and off camera. Oops.

The screws are all allen head which is certainly practical if not traditional, but then this rifle isn't following tradition too much.

At 13:25 he fires a five round group at 25 yards using the factory peep sights - really not impressive for 25 yards, or else he can't shoot peep sights worth beans.

Trigger pull on his example came in about 3 1/4 pounds, not too shabby for a hunting rig.

Nobody mentions if the loading port will slice your finger open but I didn't see any blood, so who knows.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!