Originally Posted by flintlocke
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I've been studying the used market, I got a Tundra and an FJ Cruiser going away, Rough seas ahead. Voluntary repo's are through the roof, people are way under water on their loans, and they are handing their keys back and walking away. Avg car payment in 2016...459 mo, avg in 2023, 740. I have a friend who is a driver for a wholesale auto auction in Spokane, their business has dropped less than half in 6 months. Bottom line, there is a schidtload of cars on the market. Banks are getting nervous and wany out...they don't want the cars. Interest on used now I think is 14.9%. There should be a little bump in March when tax refunds start, but personally, in this market, I'd take the first serious cash offer, or wait it out. Lithia Motors? Sell your stock now.
What did you pay for the FJ? I'd almost buy a second one these days if the price was right.
I don't remember what I paid for the FJ, but when I put it on the market in March I'll ask 14K, 2007, 6sp manual, 95,000 mi, it should go quick.
There are a few on the market, but none with that low mileage.
I missed that. Thought you bought. If it was auto I might think about it. Wife has a tough time with standard unfortunately.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....