Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Felt bad for Mayfield and Allen, both showed they can throw a deep ball and put in gutty performances.

KC Defense is great but I have yet to see any team contain Jackson. He plays tag better than any other kid in the schoolyard.
Baltimore defense is not banged up like the Bills. May root for KC but don't see them winning this one.

A few weeks ago I wouldn't have given Detroit a shot but they have their act together and are gelling at the right time.

The pressure is on SF who suddenly look close to beatable- IF Deebo Samuel is out.

Should SF lose, it will be pinned totally on one man. If SF should win, it will be claimed that it is in spite of the same man.

Agreed. And completely unfair either way.

The only reason the Niners are able to afford the embarrassing amount of superstars on that team is because they can pay the QB a measly pittance.

Purdy is a solid QB (in only his second year) and I don't understand the vitriol toward him. Furthermore, the Niners would most likely have played in the big game last year had Purdy not gotten hurt in the NFC championship game.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D