Originally Posted by BC30cal
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by McInnis
And old farts don’t understand GPS telemetry.

That’s an ignorant comment. Do you know when GPS technology was invented?

Sometimes you should just let someone else win the “Most useless posts of the day” award.
Evidently he didn't . And unless researched, most his age would have no clue.

rost495;
Good morning sir, I hope you're both having a decent winter wherever you're spending it and you're all well.

As mentioned in my post, BC has 74 grizzly tagged and/or collared in the Flathead which is only 40 odd miles northeast of Troy.

This past season I saw a couple different collared mulies and I ended up shooting a 2 point that had an ear tag.

We're doing a CWD test here, so I was going to turn the head in even before I saw the ear tag, however with the tag, the Bio was able to tell me some of the history of the buck, which was rather cool.

Before my rancher buddy sold off his herd, we talked about some of these little things.

https://okanaganfencesupplies.com/product/livestock-solar-gps-ear-tag-tracker/

It's a brave new world out there isn't it?

All the best.

Dwayne
thats pretty cool in a lot of ways. And scary in others. All well in TX at the moment. Have had 72 hours below freezing. A severe drought. One pond almost dry. Hit 80ish 2 days after the freeze. And now in the last 3 days 13.5 inches of rain so all is normal.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....