How in the hell does social media have ANYTHING to do with the study, diagnosis and treatment of people with mental disorders?

I’ve always had an affinity for Canada and her people and that hasn’t changed….BUT, not unlike us in the USA they’re being run by fruits and nuts. Our Constitution is the barrier to the rapid usurpations of individual liberty like we’re seeing in Canada and Australia and Europe and Scandinavia and….

It’s incredibly unbelievable to me how we and Canada are currently controlled by evil unlike anything I’ve witnessed in my lifetime. I’ve been wondering what it’s going to take before we’ve collectively had enough? I don’t believe that question will still be unanswered by this time next year…I feel a tidal surge building under my feet and I fear it will be unleashed some time this year…the democrats are planning something big along with their terrorist buddies worldwide, they’d love nothing more than to destroy us from the inside out.

They will NOT be victorious! Good WILL defeat evil and freedom WILL be alive after the dust settles and we’ve extirpated the illegals, undesirables and the democrat detritus from the battlefields!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~