I'll start,
I have several that I plan on using this year. First up is a Model 70 in 7 Rem mag that has never been fired other than @ the range. I've had it for over 15 years. It shoots 139 Interlocks into about 5/8" @ 100 so it's ready. I really don't know why I've never hunted with it. I did loan it to a friend from work one-time years ago, but he never got a shot.

Next up is a Ruger #1 in 45-70. I did take it one time in 2023 but.... I let the doe walk.

3rd is a NIB 1991 Model 70 Sporter in .243. It's never been shot. I did put a Nikon Buckmaster (bought off the fire) on it in Talley QD's . I'll get a load worked up for it before the season.

4th is the Ruger Redhawk 44 Mag. I'll probably take it along as a target of opportunity gun. I've loaded a ton of ammo for it so I can practice this summer and hopefully get proficient with it.

Last is a Marlin 336A in 30-30 AI. Hunted a few times with it years ago, but the opportunity never presented itself.
That should take me through the season grin

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA