...and a little contest.

Took brother and a couple good buds into town today to enjoy some real deal Chinese food. This ain't your local Panda/Dragon/Tea palace. This is the real deal, and I've been eating at this joint for almost 30 years and know the owners and staff. Big fun. After getting down with the food and back up north, busted out a few selections from the armory and had at it with the crew. Followed that up with a cocktail, some cards, some stick and some time fooling around on the ice with my beloved girls. With Mrs. KG leaving me in the dust for Tokyo (I was ultimately deemed designated pup sitter), I had to make my own fun.

As an aside, if, in the next 48 hours, starting now (7:30 pm EST) if anyone can guess the correct make, model and chambering of ALL pistols pictured, I will send the first to guess correctly a six pack of lobsters. I will not offer any hints or confirm or deny any correct or incorrect answers. I seriously doubt I'll be sending out a package, but hey, surprise me.

I'm confident that never in a thousand years will this happen, but if there's a brave, knowledgeable soul out there who thinks they can both ID all the firearm particulars AND every dish we enjoyed, I'll send THREE DOZEN lobsters to your door. No catch, other than if you choose to enter guesses for BOTH guns and food and don't nail it (within reason on the food), you send ten bucks as a donation to whatever hunting/fishing/firearms group of your choice. We're working on the honor system here. No posers need post.

America? F yeah.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]