The California Department of Corrections used Glasers in their H&K's for over a decade. They are very conservative and dont buy "trick" anything. Still the reason they used them was to avoid penatration.

I like heavier bullets because they penatrate, and because my snub nosed 38 might have to perform other tricks besides self defense against humans.

I work at Pelican Bay State Prison, and so I live in a remote rural area and work around livestock too. I carried my snubbie to many Jr. Livestock shows because the combination of big animals and small children made it a prudent thing to do. As much as I respect Cor-bon, a 110 grain bullet isn't the ticket for that kind of scenario.

Energy is a pretty nebulous concept to hang your hat on when considering a round for your CC Weapon.

I too went to Thunder Ranch, taking my son with me. It stands out as one of the best investments I have ever made.

When I train people who want to carry pistols, I recomend using affordable ammunition so that you can practice. I honestly feel a good 158 grain semi-wadcutter lead bullet is a good choice for use in a 38 Special.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!