Originally Posted by Rapier
Memphis, Birmingham, Atlanta, Miami, New orleans, Dallas, Chicago, New York City, Newark, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, need I go west....
You need some stats, how many are bankrupt, murder capitals of their states, have non tax paying majority populations, Donk Mayors, and the major tax payers have all moved out of the city, Answer: Every single one of them.

You can only blame others or things for you self made problems for so long until it becomes patently obvious that you are the freaking problem.

Solution, yep, I saw a Texas style land clearing once, it is extrodinarily effective.

You see my Great Grandfather was the Sherif of and Judge in Jefferson County when a woman could walk on the streets anywhere, unmolested. So have a bit of background on the crap that has transpired there.

The Democrats brought this plague upon themselves with their Welfare state, they destroyed the very fabric of the families they thought they were helping, by giving, without work or any pride, just as sure as rat poision. Stinks like an open sewer of humanity.

I have a bit of history in Jefferson County myself. Wylam, site of one of the episodes, was not always a hood. IIRC for many years it was a bedroom community to US Steel and the coal mines. A working folk neighborhood. College Hills, if I remember my geography, was in the area of Birmingham Southern College and a quite safe and respectable area for decades. Birmingham as many large cities fell to the drumbeat of tolerance. I’ve been gone from the area since 1999 and decided long ago I’d never go back to live.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."