Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The Odysseus private moon lander from Intuitive Machines launched earlier this week is set to attempt a landing on the moon at 6:24 Eastern time. The unmanned craft carries several experiments for NASA and will land near the moon's south pole. Live coverage HERE
[quote=RockyRaab]

Rocky I do not follow this at all but I was at our company’s five day equipment auction Sunday through yesterday in Orlando. I left early to come back to Alabama on Wednesday as they had today and Friday left. Tuesday I was outside the auction main office on the site waiting out front for an Uber to take me back to the hotel. I was on the phone talking with my wife waiting on my ride when I look back to the east toward the Cape and I saw what had to be a rocket of some sort heading vertically at a significant clip heading to the heavens and it disappeared after 30-40 seconds.

I was wondering if you knew if they had a practice launch or if this a planned launch. It was definitely a rocket. I spotted around 3:15 pm eastern time Tuesday. Do you know if there was a planned launch on that date or what it was?

Last edited by thirtyotsix; 02/22/24.