Lay it one me. The good bad and ugly... I found a nice example the other day. Priced at $399.99. Some say that is a good deal. Maybe not the best deal, but fair. I really like the looks of it, as it does remind me of the model 70.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I'd post pics, but it looks like most 320's. But with the addition of another sling attachment point. So it has a sling stud plus a sling swivel on the forend. The rifle also used to have a rear aperture, as a small amount of wood was relieved for that on the left hand side of the stock at the rear of the receiver. It also has a front aperture lyman globe type sight. Not a huge one, but one that measures around 7/16" or less.. The rifle is in good condition, with a few scratches on the stock. Metal, bluing and bore condition are flawless. With this rifle being set up as a faux target rifle, I'd expect that it probably shot very well. Would love to hear your thoughts on this. Thanks!!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA