Originally Posted by buttstock
They did a nice job on the wood removal area of the rear sight. Nice shooting in tough conditions. Your Win 320 is in very nice condition.

You may get sub 0.5" groups at 50 yards with good ammo ( SK plus, Wolf Match etc). O.71" for 10 shots in the wind is a great start.

You gotta love a nice bolt action 22 LR rifle.

For sure buddy. I went again today. The wind slightly died down as I was leaving. After shooting this group, I figured I'd leave on a great note:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I left the range around 3:45 today, and the wind was on the decline. Shot the rifle enough today though, that I know it's a keeper!! One I put on a list, of "DO NOT SELL!!!"

I'll really be crying when I shoot my last box of this stuff!!! I may just save my last box, since it's kind of a collectors item, from what I hear.

Fun day though, even though it was a bit cold. Who was saying something about the rifle probably being able to shoot 1/2" 5 shot groups??

Then threw some Lapua Midas "L" in it, that I bought the other day:
Dang it, I forgot I had some RWS that I also need to test in this rifle!!!

One that surprised me the most today. As, I sometimes don't have good luck with CCI standard velocity ammo:
My Savage mk2 FVT, that I recently traded for my new CZ 457 American love this ammo. Didn't find that out, until the last few months I owned it. If the lady that I traded it to, doesn't sell it in a few months, I'm going to go and buy it back!!

Aguila ammo:

Wolf Match Extra. First groups of day:

This is the reason I test multiple brands and types of ammo in my 22lr's. This is a great little rifle. It is, at this point, outshooting my new CZ 457 American. I understand the CZ's need some little extra tinkering though..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA