In doing more research on this and to share some knowledge learned here as tmitch was saying most often and more often than not the flat based Lyman sight can be, and would be shimmed to make it work, as it had been done in the past, and once tightly secured would work. The Lyman #41 WL code, is listed on the Lyman chart as for the Winchester model 10,(1910) self loader, .401 caliber, which has a flat sided receiver like the early flat sided 1895 rifles, hence "flat to flat" installation. Not saying it couldn't be used with shims, as if it were me or it was mine, I would want a Lyman #41 WR code on my model 1895 rifle matching the scalloped contour. I would imagine that a small bushing type washer/shim could be used as a thicker type washer but also a slightly longer screw might be uded as on Old Arms web site they do advertise a Lyman #41 SL code sight with 3 screws and one being longer but no shim/washer. $197.00 is what their asking as Homestead is asking $146.00 for theirs with the same length on all 3 screws.

HS 58

I Learned a long time ago to Separate My Want's from My Needs!

A man's Gotta Do What a Man's Gotta Do!

Know Thy Self!

TRUMP DID WIN!!!