Originally Posted by MarineHawk
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Utah Primary.

Trump 62.6%

Haley 36.4%

36.4% of Republican primary voters in Utah voted for Nikki Haley??

You gotta be kidding me.

I better shut up now. I see VA was very similar.

This illustrates the fractured Republican Party. They all want something different and can’t agree on the outcome versus the person. Trump is more important as a president than he is a person, and too many republicans vote person.

The same people are still beating up Tulsi Gabbard because she was a democrat and now that she has changed her views, she isn’t perfect or trusty. A democrat turned Republican is more important than the Trojan Horse they claim she is. At this point we need to rally more about any positive change than worry about the perfect candidate…

I agree with you mostly. But I would not want anyone who ever was anti-gun/2A to be PRESIDENT (including potentially via vice-presidency) unless there was a super clearcut strong emphasis on support for gun rights after his/her conversion. It's too important to me, and the Supreme Court is our only check on the anti-gun crazies. In other words, if a conservative is to be placed in the WH, I would never want it to be a moderately-pro-gun person, who might miss on S.Ct. apointment(s)

Understood, but Tulsi is not headed to the White House, and no chance on Supreme Court. Pick the battles where the most positive ground can be gained and adding a Republican and losing a Democrat is always a good thing. She is too far away from any impact that would be negative to gun rights, but the territory gained from her leaving the Democratic Party, does have benefit for conservatives…

I'm just saying that I would not want her as the VP pick, which some have suggested as an electoral strategy.

You could also say more than some don’t know what they are talking about. Trump isn’t looking for Bidenese tactics to win an election. He doesn’t need Tulsi Gabbard…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]