Do any of you handgunners who have direct mount RDO's on your pistol slide have issues with the mount shifting?

I am fairly new to the RDO game and only have 3 setup now.

Setup #1 is a SRO on a plate setup on a FN510. The plate has the standard pegs in front and screws in the rear, no issues.

Setup #2 is an RMR direct mount on an Echelon but the slide itself has removable pegs to go along with the two rear screws, no issues. I really like this setup, genius.

Setup #3 is a Sig Romeo X Pro direct mount on a P320 AXG Legion. This RDO is only held on by two screws, no forward pegs and the optic shifted on me yesterday. Noticeably so, like 6" off at 15-20 yards. I have co-witness sights and it was plain as day the dot was not matched up with the sights. New setup and I'm wondering if any of you guys have had this happen? Hoping the RDO shifted and will now stay put but it seems kinda sketchy. At least it's just a range gun and I'm not depending on it for anything serious but nonetheless annoying. Maybe it will settle in and now stay put?

For a minute I thought I mounted the optic incorrectly but it's beyond simple and youtube vids confirm that according to Sig that's how it's supposed to be mounted. Screws are tight, etc..

Thoughts?