Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You think Sam's thread is inane?

Inane in the membrane, inane in the brain..

Rost is sort of our campfire Karen.

They say only 3 things in life are guaranteed.

Death, taxes and Rost posting on a thread of which he has great disdain. Maybe I should start an inane NFL thread and REALLY ruffle the inspectors feathers!

lol

Thanks to all for playing along with this semi-serious thread. I really did go and shoot a few guns yesterday and posted the honest result. And if anything I hope a few Jesus warriors realize that maybe they shouldn't be packin' heat in the pews. Sort of a subtle hint if you will...

Dwayne, no calves yet but the weather is sure ready for 'em to start!

Look out, Ricardo's loaded up with wadcutters!!!

LOL
Yup. You are right. Except I have not been an inspector for years now.

And I certainly come to the campfire only to laugh at the stupidity this place has come when I'm in winter mode. Don't have spare time to waste during the working months.

So you get a reprieve from me there.

I certainly was not aware that you were up to posting these stupid threads that have been showing up since the TN bunch came around.

As to packing, if you have clothes on I'd be thinking about it. Church is just another building. Simple as that.

Glad you went out and shot. We should do that weekly but alas I fail there lately the last years.

Karen.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....