Originally Posted by Leftybolt
Ngrumba,

Any Idea if D’Arcy will still do a run of LH Legend stocks?
I don’t see any info on his website for ordering nowadays.

I’ve got two LH Model 70s w/Legend stocks(one on a custom 30.06 and another on a 7mm Rem Mag). I had 3 at one time and a 4th one I ordered for a friend who wanted to duplicate my rifle but in 300 Win Mag.

I’d love to order another LH Legend and do exactly what you have done….build a 264 win mag.

I talked to D’Arcy several years ago when he came out with the “Shrike” stock for the Rem 700. Asked him at the time if he had plans to do a lefty version like he had with the Legend?
He laughed and said, he did not.
Then he explained how that LH Legend mold from McMillan had cost him tens of thousands of dollars, of which he had never recovered due to only a very few LH Legend stock ever being sold.

That is a shame…..I told him at the time that I would order 2 LH Shrike stocks for Rem 700s if he’d make a mold.

Super nice guy!….D’Arcy. He will talk your ear off!😁

If, in fact, he will do another run of Lefty Legend stocks, I’d be willing to purchase another if there is enough interest here on “The Campfire” to come up with 10 orders……?

Leftybolt

I obviously do not understand the economics of building a stock mold and sub-contracting with McM to build custom stocks. However, I always got the impression that there was an outstanding demand for LH Echols Legend stocks? Multiple people, including myself, have posted that we would be interested in purchasing at least one more, if they became available... I would be willing to pre-pay...