He shouldn't have been here - granted but I have a hard time seeing an Obama appointed, female, black, judge basically saying - IN CHICAGO - that a person (part of the people political community or not) has a constitutional right to keep and bear arms as a bad thing.

“The noncitizen possession statute, 18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(5), violates the Second Amendment as applied to Carbajal-Flores,” Judge Coleman, appointed under President Barack Obama, wrote in her 8-page ruling.

Do I want illegals here and armed? No. Absolutely not but them being armed isn't even in question if they're not here.

Do I want zero infringement on the 2A - absolutely and given a lib dem judge making a ruling with unintended consequences of setting the bar lower for the definition of "infringement" and realizing infringement is unconstitutional - I'll take it. Not a lawyer but this sorta sets the tone - it's basically that any infringement is unconstitutional, - his being an illegal alien is the determining factor for prohibition and thus an "infringement" of the right to keep and bear arms. I can't imagine keeping that genie in a bottle for proving infringement now.

There's no such thing then as a "gun free zone" anymore.

Me