When I had my shop I had several green card holders that wanted to purchase a firearm. The ATF gave “clarification” that said it was legal to do so as long as minimum residency restrictions were met. I didn’t like that idea so I simply refused to sell a firearm to a non citizen. I wasn’t comfortable with the idea that I was arming individuals who had not gone to the trouble of swearing their allegiance to the USA and getting their citizenship. I felt, for right or wrong, that I was arming potential enemies of my country so I just decided that I would only sell my inventory to citizens. I was under NO obligation to sell anything I had to anyone for any reason. If someone gave me a gut feeling of unease I would not sell to them and I didn’t care if that upset them. They would often say that they’ll just go down the road to buy a gun and there was nothing I could do about it….

I can’t stop others from making the sale but I can and WILL conduct my business in the safest way possible and I’ll always listen to my intuition.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~