I despise the walk areas in parking lots. Please don't stop for me. You just slow me down. You keep driving. I will cross behind you when its safe.

Crosswalks too.. they think they own the road.

I will do everything I can to avoid hitting most anyone with most anything we own. I expect the same in return and common sense should apply.

On the water the rule of tonnage applies... why not on a road way. If you are little stay the hell out of the way. Its the way nature works too...

We rode bikes a lot. Went to an area with a big shoulder and always pulled over with traffic coming. Wouldn't ride a bike path on a bet personally. But those are usually in cities anyway. We walk a lot. Head on a swivel. Even out in the bush its head on a swivel. Its your life. You choose how dumb you want to be.

Should an 81 year old walk? Sure. But shouldn't they be alert enough to know bikes are coming, stay out of the way etc.... I know if I can't then I won't or at least I won't be blaming the others.

Now a hot rod blasting down the road mowing everything over in sight is the other extreme and thats wrong too. Hot rod defined many different ways.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....