Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
AFAIK a BlackSwan event is something catastrophic that can't be predicted so it can't be prepared for.

In his recent interview with Tucker Carlson, Ron Paul predicted it is going to happen.

General Mike Flynn also recently predicted that a Black Swan event is likely and he was specific in his assertion that when the criminals realize that they can't legitimately win the 2024 election, they will cause a catastrophic happening that, in their criminal minds, will justify canceling the election. of course, this will be when they run out of their illegitimate means.

Flynn went on to say we, and it can be certain by we, he means Trump supporters and those willing to resist tyranny, must be prepared for every eventuality.

How can you prepare for something completely unknown?

I was only vaguely familiar with the concept of Black Swan so I looked up the meaning and one of the examples given was the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center buildings....I can't imagine what they might havet up their sleeves.

MAGA!

Seems like it would be a lot easier to invite a ton of people to Washington DC on the day the election is certified by Congress, then carefully ask them to go down to the Capitol and protest a lot, but with plausible deniability.

Maybe develop a bunch of fake electors in swing states?

Then go back to the White House and watch it on TeeVee.

It just might work.
It’s no wonder most everyone on this site thinks you are a special kind of stupid.
I’m starting to see why.