You are a “Last Word” Little Beach Steve. No matter what the subject, you can’t let anything go without having the final response. Harpy comes to mind.

No matter your opinion of a Vet whether good or bad, you never sold your Azz to the Gov’t. I did 2191 Days plus inactive reserve time signed at 18 years of age. You having to do whatever is asked of you is something you can’t grasp. Being an E-3 or Below and doing menial tasks or cleaning whatever some guy, who may very well be a dumbazz to be fair, and having to swallow your pride to get the job done without Last Wording and running your mouth is exactly where you missed out.

Once you make NCO it slightly improves but if you are late even once depending on the situation, you may very well be right back down and won’t get back for a year or three. We’re you ever late to work or class when you were 18-23? Well I wasn’t because I had no desire to FAFO.

Last edited by 007FJ; 03/22/24.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls