Originally Posted by mainer_in_ak
Originally Posted by prairie_goat
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
The best money I ever spent on a Firearm/Firearm Accessory, was money spent on a quality suppressor. I have a 16 inch Christensen Arms Ridgeline, chambered in 308 Win. With a Silencerco Omega can onboard, it is handy, wieldy, and deadly out of a hunting blind. Absolutely safe without hearing protection, and a joy to hunt with. This rifle from Tikka is a step in the right direction for folks who don't have to hunt in wet weather where the wood can be a detriment.
I’m right there with ya. A suppressor was one of the best firearms purchases I’ve made. Truly made shooting fun again - like being a kid with a new box of 22 ammo.

Oh. My. Fking. Gawd!
You need a centerfire rifle to sound like a .22lr to enjoy it?! Awe, u poor wittle baby, with your sensitive little ear drums.

Try a fking 50 cal machine gun, where your issued 3m plugs didn't seal good in yer greasy fkn ear canals.

Because you hadn't showered in over a week on a mission in a combat zone.

Oh my gawd; I'll be laughing for DAYS.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I just recently got a suppressor and it is outstanding. Yes some rifles should never have one, but I’ve got a 24” 6.5 prc and a 16” Ruger ranch 5.56 that wear it. Yes the prc is awfully long but I’m moslty in open country using it. The coyotes, deer, antelope and elk don’t like it, but my ears do. The $200 paper work and wait do suck but I love shooting suppressed. Not sure I’m onboard with this tikka. My little Ruger is an ugly little rascal too but for whatever reason I like it.